Sunday, August 2, 2009

Alpine Slides


Friday for work I went to the Alpine Slides.....

While speeding down the slide with a 7 year old girl in my lap, the sled came out from under us and made us skid about 15ft. Sarah, the little girl that was with me started skidding on her head so I pulled her on top of me and continued to skid on my right arm. luckily Sarah didn't get hurt too bad, just a goose egg on hear head and a few scratches... She was so brave though. My right arm is pretty torn up. The slides are made of fiber glass so technically my arm is burnt. I went to the doctor yesterday and they gave me vikodin and got me all patched up... Here are some pictures :)




3 comments:

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

Ah, Melissa that sucks! I think that thing is dangerous, I know someone else who burned his hand on it.

Patty Stephens said...

You are such a hero!!! I'm so sad for you that you're hurting. :( Sending you kisses.

Michelle & Luke said...

you are a BAD ASS. I would have chucked the kid & saved myself.